Thursday, November 7, 2019

Introduction

Yes, this blog is all about Screen Reader, Computer, Smartphone and some other tech related staffs. I am Ee Beng, and I wish my blog here can be beneficial to any who rely on screen technology to operate computer and Smartphone, specifically Non Visual Desktop Access, Microsoft Narrator, a little bit on Android Phone (Talkback) and from time to time, some other program that helps me in my daily life.

To my Apple and JAWs fan, I have to disappoint you because I have no knowledge about them. Oh, and the same goes to Linux friend as well.  However,  my friend Ryenaath. can help in JAWs and Apple based product. Do check out his post in this blog.

Some final words, I wish this blog can be of any help to you. Please share the post around if you find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment